Thursday, September 14, 2006

Pixel Wrangling Full Time

So it's probably about time I post something about my job, eh?

Things anyone who reads this blog (which must be 2 people) should know is that I will never get specific about 1) people in the office, unless it's downright hilarious, and 2) the clients that I'm working for. I have no interest in becoming a Dooce, you know, one of those people who blogs about work and then gets herself shitcanned. Je ne suis pas stupide.

Ok, not that stupid. Generally.

I do not like being shitcanned. I like to leave workplaces on my own terms, or at least cause as much ageda as possible before I leave. Watch out boss people!

Hmm. Perhaps this is why I should consider freelancing full time someday. Until then, classes and 9-5s!

Ok, 9:30s. I am NOT A MORNING PERSON.

Apparently, this is the post before I post about work :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home