Wednesday, July 26, 2006

You can all rest easy now

For those of you who were losing sleep over my lost remote, rejoice and be merry, for it has be found! Deep in the crevices of the couch of course. Yes, obviously I had looked there already, but last night the fucking DVD remote went missing too. I again tore the place apart and then started on the couch. DVD remote was jammed in the couch, so I fished it out, and during that process, felt another remote. Motherfucker I said! Motherfucker indeed. It was in there deep.

So that's kind of dirty. Hmm.

So yes, the wallet, the trashbags and the remote are all where they should be. Praise be to Allah for he is mighty and wise!

Obviously, it's a slow day at Post. Well, kinda. I've just been wandering around in an angsty haze about applying for a job when I (in theory) already have one. But in the end, more money and free tuition has helped me move past the angst. Most of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home