Monday, July 24, 2006

My boss has gone commando for 3 days

If it was TMI for me, then it's TMI for you.

Moving on, instead of amusing postings, I give you links. yay!

Adobe just announced their student design award winners and here is the Motion Graphics Winner. Behold the power of 3D layers, yo.

I'm behind the times, but if you are too, then it's all good. The budget for The Village was leaked, and it's fun to see where 70 million dollars goes. On a side note, yes, that file extension means it was edited on EP Budgeting, the same software many producing students use. Werd.

This is from Movie Maker magazine, a list which I like, and not just because I like Wim Wenders.

So yeah, hopefully I'll finish the marathon posting of what went down in Balto 48 Hour 06 soon. Hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home