Sunday, January 22, 2006

The first!

Of Maybe Many Posts!

I'm a film student stuck in Washington, DC, the city with a vast wasteland of FM radio. Currently, I'm working 2 part-time jobs, doing numerous freelance projects, and attending graduate school full time.

Clearly I have time enough for a blog you say!

I'm sure it will be amusing to read this, months from now, and say to myself "Oh, is THAT what I was thinking? Haha, surely I need therapy." And perhaps I will.

But for now, this will serve as musings on my projects, venting about dumb bosses, howling in laughter at dumb clients, and technical notes to myself on how the hell I managed to DO that thing that one time and how come I can't do it again, damnit.

May you all be slightly amused, or gain some insight herewith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home